Tags : 夜上海论坛KE

first_imgDani Osvaldo’s ill-fated five-month stay at Southampton is over, with the club-record signing joining Juventus on loan with a view to a permanent move. “Juventus Football Club can today confirm that terms have been agreed with Southampton Football Club on a free loan deal for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo,” the club said on their official website, www.juventus.com. “The agreement also includes the option, to be exercised before May 13 2014, for the purchase of the player’s full registration rights at a price of 19 million euros, to be paid over the course of three years.” That deal would be worth £15.6million to Southampton and Press Association Sport understands the reigning Serie A champions will pay his wages in full during the loan. Osvaldo’s departure will be a relief to Southampton, with manager Mauricio Pochettino admitting on Thursday that it would be hard for him to play for the club again. The Saints boss worked with the Argentina-born striker for just over a season at Espanyol and, when he signed, was quick to reassure fans that the controversies that had dogged his career were over. However, Osvaldo attacked popular defender Fonte during a session at the club’s Staplewood training ground and was handed a two-week suspension by the club. The incident saw his relationship with many in the dressing room become irreparable and made a January exit inevitable. Juventus were the favourites for his signature from the outset and, having completed the move, Osvaldo wants to stay at in Turin for many years. Much had been expected of the 28-year-old after he swapped Roma for the south coast in August in a deal worth up to £14.6million. The Italy international penned a four-year deal but has managed just 166 days at St Mary’s, with Saints cutting their losses after an altercation with team-mate Jose Fonte last week. “I’m very happy,” Osvaldo told the club’s official website. “It’s all been a bit of a whirlwind and I still can’t quite believe it but I’m happy. “It was pleasing when I first heard of Juventus’ interest in me. “When everything was completed last night I sat down and I couldn’t believe it. “As I said before, it’s been a pretty hectic three or four days but I’m happy.” Osvaldo’s departure is the last bit of transfer activity expected at St Mary’s before the deadline, with Jason Puncheon’s loan move to Crystal Palace made permanent earlier. Pochettino had spoken about bringing a new face in earlier in the week, only for teenager Sam Gallagher’s impressive senior debut in Tuesday’s 2-2 draw with Arsenal to change his mind. Despite failing to score, the 18-year-old led the line with aplomb against Arsenal and will be vying with the returning Rickie Lambert for a place in the side at Fulham on Saturday. Press Associationlast_img read more

first_imgAuthorities have confirmed that the search for the missing plane flying Cardiff City’s record signing Emiliano Sala to South Wales has been called to an end.The aircraft carrying the striker from Nantes disappeared on Monday, losing contact with air traffic control near Casquets lighthouse – around eight miles north west of Guernsey in the English Channel. “Those who met Emiliano described a good-natured and humble young man who was eager to impress in the Premier League.“The response from the football community has been truly touching and we place on record our sincere thanks to those who have sent messages of support.“We also thank everyone involved with the search and rescue operation, and continue to pray for Emiliano, David Ibbotson and their families.” The search reconvened on Thursday morning, but was called off in the early afternoon after officials felt they had exhausted their options.A statement from Harbour Master Captain David Barker, released by Guernsey Police, reads:”My team have just met to review the search and rescue operation which has been underway since the plane disappeared on Monday night.”Despite the best efforts of air and search assets from the Channel Islands, UK and France, which has covered an area of approximately 1,700sq. miles – with a significant amount of this searched more than once – and having examined mobile phone data and satellite imagery, we have been unable to find any trace of the aircraft, the pilot or passenger.”There has been over 24 hours of continuous searching, with 80 hours combined flying time across three planes and five helicopters. Two lifeboats have also been involved, as well as assistance from various passing ships and fishing boats.”We reviewed all the information available to us, as well as knowing what emergency equipment was on board, and have taken the difficult decision to end the search.”The chances of survival at this stage are extremely remote.”Next of kin have been informed of this development, and my thoughts go out to the family of the pilot and passenger at this most difficult of times.”This has been a very thorough and extensive search, co-ordinated from the Guernsey-based Joint Emergency Services Control Centre and has seen exemplary co-operation from all countries involved, for which I would like to extend my personal thanks.”The final aircraft searching for the missing plane and those on board has now landed. Although we are no longer actively searching, the incident remains open and we will be broadcasting to all vessels and aircraft in the area to keep a look out for any trace of the aircraft. This will continue indefinitely.”3.15pm Update.Please read the attached statement.Unless there is a significant development, there will be no further updates pic.twitter.com/jbEIFMB3zi— Guernsey Police (@GuernseyPolice) January 24, 2019Tributes continue to pour in for the missing 28-year-old as well as pilot Dave Ibbotson.In a club statement on Thursday, Cardiff owner Vincent Tan said: “Monday evening’s news shook everyone at Cardiff City FC to the core.“We were looking forward to providing Emiliano with the next step in his life and career.last_img read more

first_img Close Forgot password? Please put in your email: Send me my password! Close message Login This blog post All blog posts Subscribe to this blog post’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Subscribe to this blog’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Follow the discussion Comments Logging you in… Close Login to IntenseDebate Or create an account Username or Email: Password: Forgot login? Cancel Login Close WordPress.com Username or Email: Password: Lost your password? Cancel Login Dashboard | Edit profile | Logout Logged in as Admin Options Disable comments for this page Save Settings You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input. There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one! Post a new comment Enter text right here! Comment as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Comments by IntenseDebate Enter text right here! Reply as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Cancel Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Wheat Quacker presentation.Sumner Newscow report — The Wellington Fire Department along with Security State Bank held the Wheat Quacker event during the Wellington Wheat Festival with donations benefiting the Wellington After School Program. An $800 check was presented to Cindy Tracy, second, left, with the After School Program. Pictured from left to right are: Bill Hellard, Wellington Fire Department; Mrs. Tracy; Danielle Bustraan, Security State Bank; and Jodie Heath Security State Bank.last_img read more