Tags : 夜上海论坛KO

first_imgThe amendments to the sale and purchase agreement split the previously announced “headline” $665 million consideration into $380 million of “firm” consideration and $285 million of “contingent” consideration. Posted: 1 months ago Karoon Chairman, Bruce Phillips, commented: “Not many people understand how difficult it is to build a company starting with only an idea in your head. Bob’s entrepreneurial skills, dealing capability and tenacity have been the driving forces in getting Karoon to where it is today. “I wish to assure shareholders that I am committed to steering Karoon through a seamless transfer to full ownership of the Baúna asset and will work with the board to ensure a smooth transition to the new CEO”. Commenting on his retirement plans, Hosking said: “After 16 years at the helm, and having transformed Karoon from an A$8 million pure-play exploration company in the onshore Gippsland Basin, to making offshore gas discoveries in the Browse Basin, reaching the ASX 200 index, developing a strong business in South America and finally leaving the business as an emerging production company with high-quality organic growth options, I believe that I am leaving Karoon in a strong position with an exciting future. “We are indebted to Bob’s vision and contribution and I look forward to acknowledging his achievements in a more fulsome manner at the 2020 AGM”. Karoon said on Wednesday that its board has now engaged an independent specialist search firm to complete a global search for a replacement CEO. To remind, Karoon has recently changed the terms of its acquisition of the producing Baúna oil field offshore Brazil. Categories: Business & Finance Karoon changes terms for Brazilian oilfield acquisition Karoon Energy’s founder and long-standing CEO and Managing Director, Robert Hosking, is retiring from the company at the 2020 Annual General Meeting. Posted: 1 months agolast_img read more

first_img Loading… read also:Man Utd face competition from Inter Milan after initiating Tolisso talks The initial request of €4m plus bonuses has not been met, as Alfredo Pedulla claims Inter have agreed to pay an inferior amount to get the Switzerland Under-19 international. Males came through the academy at Luzern ahead of this season and has played 22 games in total, scoring twice and contributing four assists. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Inter have reportedly won the chase for FC Luzern forward Darian Males, beating Valencia and Atalanta at the finish line. Now at Inter Milan, Conte signed Moses on loan in January, much to the wing-back’s delight SportItalia claims the Nerazzurri are close to signing the youngster, who has played 16 times in the Swiss Super League this campaign. The 19-year-old center-forward can also operate on both sides of the attack and had according to the report been targeted by Atalanta as the long-term successor to Josip Ilicic.Advertisementlast_img read more