Tags : 夜上海论坛MZ

first_imgTo access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week. Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletterslast_img

first_imgThe six are believed to have suffered from the effects of lack of alcohol after all illicit brew in the region was destroyed following President Uhuru Kenyatta’s directive that all 2nd generation drinks be destroyed Endangered black rhinos die in Kenya reserve Somali mothers most likely to die from childbirth complications Kenya charges six over attack on Uber vehicle Kiambu Governor William Kabogo has said six people admitted to hospitals in the county with alcohol withdrawal symptoms have died.The governor said the six were among 18 people admitted to different hospitals in the county since Wednesday.“It is unfortunate that we have lost the six, but efforts are being made to save those admitted in 14 Level Four and Five hospitals,” he said in Thika after destroying a consignment of alcohol at the Kang’oki dumpsite.Three of the victims died at Ruiru Hospital, and the others at Thika Level 5, Kihara and Tigoni hospitals.Mr Kabogo said his government would issue licenses only to brewers cleared by the Kenya Bureau of Standards.“The fight continues and there is no room for illicit brews in Kiambu,” he said.Earlier, Kiambu County Director for Clinical Services Jacob Toro said rehabilitation centres had been set up for alcohol addicts following the crackdown on low-priced, high-alcohol spirits.He said a hotline (0711264000) had also been established for those seeking help for alcohol withdrawal syndrome.He said symptoms of withdrawal include shaking, sweating, delusions, confusion, aggressiveness, fever, fits and convulsions.Relatedlast_img read more

first_imgAn antidrug officer inspects items seized from John Rey Tayucon, Dexter Dagatan, Elesaldie Cadalman and Mark Bille. The suspects were arrested in an entrapment operation in Barangay Villamonte, Bacolod City on Feb. 7. POLICE STATION 2/ BCPO BACOLOD City – Suspected shabu weighingabout 22 grams valued at around P180,000 was seized in a buy-bust operation inBarangay Villamonte. The suspects were detained in thecustodial facility of Police Station 2. They were caught after they allegedlysold suspected illegal drugs to an undercover cop for, P1000 around 8:30 p.m.on Feb. 7, a police report showed.center_img Police identified the suspects as JohnRey Tayucon, 25; Dexter Dagatan, 30; Elesaldie Cadalman, 31; and Mark Bille, 35. Charges for violation of Republic Act9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 will be filed againstthem./PNlast_img read more