Tags : 夜上海论坛OS

first_imgFormer Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is still in contact with the Spurs players. Pochettino was sacked by Spurs in November following a below-par start to the current season, and he was replaced by Jose Mourinho the very next day. He confirmed to TNT Sports that he had been in touch with some of his former charges in north London, and advised them that football has to take secondary importance during this time.Advertisement Loading… “I told them that there is no need to be at risk and that football takes second place to health,” he said. read also:Pochettino hits out at ‘irresponsible’ football chiefs over pandemic “It seems good to me that measures have already been taken. It is the best way to try to control the virus until a cure is found.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted Content10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of AnimeEverything You Need To Know About Asteroid Armageddon8 Things To Expect If An Asteroid Hits Our PlanetA Guy Turns Gray Walls And Simple Bricks Into Works Of Art8 Shows That Went From “Funny” To “Why Am I Watching This”8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its GrowthThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More20 Completely Unexpected Facts About ‘The Big Bang Theory’10 Characters That Should Be Official Disney PrincessesCan Playing Too Many Video Games Hurt Your Body?7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universelast_img read more

first_imgAuthorities have confirmed that the search for the missing plane flying Cardiff City’s record signing Emiliano Sala to South Wales has been called to an end.The aircraft carrying the striker from Nantes disappeared on Monday, losing contact with air traffic control near Casquets lighthouse – around eight miles north west of Guernsey in the English Channel. “Those who met Emiliano described a good-natured and humble young man who was eager to impress in the Premier League.“The response from the football community has been truly touching and we place on record our sincere thanks to those who have sent messages of support.“We also thank everyone involved with the search and rescue operation, and continue to pray for Emiliano, David Ibbotson and their families.” The search reconvened on Thursday morning, but was called off in the early afternoon after officials felt they had exhausted their options.A statement from Harbour Master Captain David Barker, released by Guernsey Police, reads:”My team have just met to review the search and rescue operation which has been underway since the plane disappeared on Monday night.”Despite the best efforts of air and search assets from the Channel Islands, UK and France, which has covered an area of approximately 1,700sq. miles – with a significant amount of this searched more than once – and having examined mobile phone data and satellite imagery, we have been unable to find any trace of the aircraft, the pilot or passenger.”There has been over 24 hours of continuous searching, with 80 hours combined flying time across three planes and five helicopters. Two lifeboats have also been involved, as well as assistance from various passing ships and fishing boats.”We reviewed all the information available to us, as well as knowing what emergency equipment was on board, and have taken the difficult decision to end the search.”The chances of survival at this stage are extremely remote.”Next of kin have been informed of this development, and my thoughts go out to the family of the pilot and passenger at this most difficult of times.”This has been a very thorough and extensive search, co-ordinated from the Guernsey-based Joint Emergency Services Control Centre and has seen exemplary co-operation from all countries involved, for which I would like to extend my personal thanks.”The final aircraft searching for the missing plane and those on board has now landed. Although we are no longer actively searching, the incident remains open and we will be broadcasting to all vessels and aircraft in the area to keep a look out for any trace of the aircraft. This will continue indefinitely.”3.15pm Update.Please read the attached statement.Unless there is a significant development, there will be no further updates pic.twitter.com/jbEIFMB3zi— Guernsey Police (@GuernseyPolice) January 24, 2019Tributes continue to pour in for the missing 28-year-old as well as pilot Dave Ibbotson.In a club statement on Thursday, Cardiff owner Vincent Tan said: “Monday evening’s news shook everyone at Cardiff City FC to the core.“We were looking forward to providing Emiliano with the next step in his life and career.last_img read more